Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ouch!

I've been trying to wait to post this and do a DIY but I couldn't
 help myself, I L.O.V.E. this style. I feel that this could 
be worn year around..[laugh my butt off, If you've 
been following the blog you probably noticed 
that I agree with wearing everything all year 
around, whether its shorts in the summer, but just 
pairing with leggings [of course] or bustiers during 
this chilling season but matching it with a sweater would 
be total Awesome-Sauce] #TotallyRecklesslyEclectic But 
enough with my Spring2Summer2Fall2Winter clothing ramble 
and back to this piercing style! Basically,this
 is a Make Your Ex Boyfriend 
See What He 
Is Missing 
Bra
=]






2 comments:

  1. We agree with shorts being okay in the winter (with leggings or stocking of course)! All of the bras you posted are cute, but we LOVE #1 the best! It is so FAB!!!

    ~FABulistaBesties

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...=]