Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pepper Ann


Anyone remember Pepper Ann from Toon Disney?
It ran from 1997-2001 this was one of my favorite shows I was like 9yrs old
when it ended and a total geek, hahaha. Pepper Ann to me was totally cool, strong and 
independent and she was only 12yrs old.


Pepper Ann was a take charge type of chick and of course I looked up to that.
I was a leader when I was in elementary and always strived to be myself, dress how I felt 
however crazy it was and rock my glasses like I was the coolest kid in school, lol
Pepper Ann was the bomb.com


Found a few drawings around the internet of Pepper Ann in a new light. I love it she looks way
better in the pictures below than on the cartoon. If these are the way that the cartoons in the show saw her I can see how she got dates. =}

Daraku Shita Tenshi


JP Johansson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]