Friday, August 2, 2013

Frrrreakkyyy!! [O.O]


This was done by Spunky Zoe of South Korea if Im correct
and the media used were pens and acrylic paper.
The imagination Spunky has to draw this is deep, the choice to add red to
the eye on the forehead only along with the detail in the hand. #RealTalent.

This is insane, I would love to have a tatt like this, but looks crazy painful.
I mean this is alot of work. The concept of this was a very imaginative idea.
If I did do this of course the inside would be a different thought and somewhere less painful on my body. #Wimp

Wow...I mean I wouldnt mind making and wearing a dress similar to this, minus the Skull shoulder pad! =]

This reminds me of some weird Lord of The Ring character type stuff
like creepy Gollum...Im a tad bit freaked out and speechless!

But I must say they do have some pretty looking lips. haha =}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]