Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Socks and What?

My goodness the trend when people 
combine socks and sandals.

Its a Fashion Crime...Fashion Suicide
But only if you execute it wrong!
I myself admit that I have worn socks and sandals but in my defense its mainly because, onewas to lazy to tie up sneakers second they are so comfortable and third 
I may not have put on lotion that day so i need something to cover up my dogs, lmbo! And I did not wear this horrific trend well as you 
can see below this is usually how people wear it.

This is the most effective way if you refuse to
 stray away from this trend:

Open wedges or any type of heels that show 
your feet like these above and below.


White socks, colored socks or even multicolored socks for example rainbow themed will be nice and if you have a wacky personality try 
different characters on your socks like cartoons or umbrellas. When you try out this style be careful of the shoe color don't wear bright red pumps with rainbow socks, try bright red with a solid sock color.

Remember: If you think your pushing it then most likely you are. You don't want to look like your trying to hard, you want to look like you own this trend.

Don't do this:
Sorry men I dont think that this trend will ever be
suitable for you Men.



First off these sandals look like something I 
wore in kindergarten.

Tip: Throw these away! Like far away..
Plastic shoes are a No No, in my book.

But what is a for sure wrong doing with this trend is to not and I repeat NOT put these colors together
and what I mean when I say this is if you are going to wear pink printed socks complement the pink and complement the zebras on the socks.

Hence: Black or White shoes not yellow, blue, purple or etc.

Do this:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]