Thursday, February 13, 2014

Jamie Lynn Spears

Jamie Lynn Spears

Soo, everyone between the ages of 14-24 or older
has seen or at least heard of Zoey 101
This show used to come on Nick back in 
early 2005 to mid 2008. Here's an episode:

Well the reason why I am discussing her today is for a very good reason,
if you haven't learned from a new video I posted 
last night she is now pursuing a singing career.
And.....

This chick is great! I mean she sounds nothing like her big sister, the infamous and legendary Britney Spears!I am so proud of her. I mean I remember people being upset that Zoey 101 ended and 
blaming it on her because she got pregnant at 16. 
But instead of appearing on TMZ & ET's gossip segments. Jamie Lynn has found her own way and is engaged to this guy... Jamie Watson.
and how ironic that his name is Jamie also?!

and blah blam! Look at this 
ROCK on her finger!
Checkout her song if 
you haven't already called:
How could I want more

BTW If you were wondering what happened
to the Zoey 101 cast then let me inform you. =]

Paul Butcher aka Dustin Brooks
Twitter: @thepaulbutcher
Instagram: thepaulbutcher
Age: 19
Is attending University of California
he in facts have cover songs on Youtube, along with his own original song
named, "Dont Go"


Victoria Justice aka Lola Martinez
Twitter: @victoriajustice
Instagram: victoriajustice
Age: 20

Now we all know that Victoria was on the Nick show "Victorious" that ended last year. Her new show has been picked up by MTV, called "Eye Candy". This is a book by R.L. Stine, if I understand correctly. The show is about a tech wiz who was convinced by her roommate to start cyber dating, later suspecting that one of her dates may be a serial killer.
Oooo, this new show sounds pretty interesting..Its a pretty significant turn from MTV usual picks for a new show. #ILikey

Erin Sanders aka Quinn Pensky
Twitter: @erinzariah
Instagram: erinzariah
Age: 23

Besides her also being on the Nick show "Big Time Rush", Erin will be in the new tv movie "Guilty at 17" coming out this year.

Matthew Underwood aka Logan Reese
Age:23
Matthew hasn't really been up to anything in the entertainment industry that I have read, only that he has been arrested sometime in 2012 over smoking weed with some girl.

Alexa Nikolas aka Nicole Bristow
Twitter: @alexanikolas
Age:21

Alexa was seen in "The Walking Dead" and episodes of "Mad Men" last year. She is still acting I'm glad to see and she also got married in 2012 to Mike Milosh, a Canadian electronic musician.

Milosh video with Alexa 
called, "Slow Down"

Christpher Massey aka Michael Barret
Twitter: @ChrisMasseyTMB
Youtube: KyleChrisMasseyBoyz
Age: 24
 Chris Massey also recognized as Kyle Massey's 
big brother (That's So Raven) Chris has written songs for many people in the music industry and also records his own music alongside his friend Mario. 
[I also heard that he used to date Victoria Justice, whaaat?!]

Sean Flynn aka Chase Matthews
Twitter: SeanFlynnAmir
Instagram: seanflynnonline
Age: 24
1st off let me just say this..."My My My, Chase Matthews *shakes head* you have grown to be mighty gorgeous!" (Which is why I saved him for last)
Sean appeared in "The Hatfields and McCoys: Bad Blood" in 2012 playing Johnse Hatfield and "The Last Robin Hood" as Grip in 2013.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]