Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Young & Hungry

Hey guys so I used to be a huge fan of the show Ravenswood, that
used to come on ABC Family. Welp, if you still haven't heard by now it was cancelled (shocker, its ABC Family they cancel a numerous amount of great shows) I read that their reason for this was because they didn't get the number of viewers that they expected every night compared to 
"Pretty Little Liars". 

Anyways they are making room for 3 new shows, one in which Emily Osment is now in named, "Young & Hungry"
Its about a young (duh..) food blogger, named Gabi who got a job as a personal chef for a also young, tech wiz.

Here is the pilot preview:

Emily discussing the show:

Overall I think that this will be a good show, I mean honestly I may not watch it. Mostly because Im more into action, crime, magical dramatic romance type shows, but I do see this show lasting mostly because it seems more ABC Family'esque. Than Ravenswood, Jane By Design, Nine Lives of Chloe King or any of the other great shows.
But I so wish Emily Osment well, she is a great actress. =}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]