Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ethnic Sitcoms?

Or should I say Multicultural Sitcoms
AMERICA what took you so long!!!
For this country to be 95% immigrants, AMERICA should have been had African American, Asian American & Mexican American prime time shows. I mean I know if my family complained non stop about the lack there of I know of people pf color were also. But finally the time has come.

BTW...I'm not saying that African American have never had s popular show on television, I'm saying that for these 3 multicultural show so be premiering around the same time and let alone the same network [ABC] that our times are truly changing.

Black-ish
I really feel like this is going to be a
really great show. I myself am African-American 
and this is something that 
African-American families do go through and talk about.
Mr.Anderson discusses Black-ish

Trailer

Fresh off the Boat

I feel like this is like the first Asian American
 based show that will be on prime time tv...like its going to make HISTORY.

Eddie Huang: Fresh off the Boat 
Season 2 Episode

Trailer

Cristela

Hahaha, and Cristela...let me tell you this woman is hilarious.
She low key kinda reminds me of Mindy Kaling..just Hispanic version.
Here are a few of her stand ups.

Cristela on 
"The Late Late Show w/ Craig Ferguson"

Cristela on "Conan"

I am so happy that Cristela has her own show, I feel like it will remind alot of people of George Lopez. You know how George Lopez gave a funny insight on the Mexican-American heritage. I know that Cristela will do the same,but her being a bit more real, lol
Trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]