Thursday, September 11, 2014

Anomaly


I hope and pray to God that you guys have heard of this phenomenal
hip hop ARTIST Lecrae...This guys alone with his label are changing
the face and brand of Hip Hop Music and how others view Christian artists.
 
 
 
To be quite frank. "Christian" artists are some of the realest, misunderstood and underrated musical beings on this earth. I mean people write off a artist of this caliber simply because they believe in, Jesus, don't glorify Sex, Money, Weed, Clubbing etc, demean women or all of the above. I promise you guys that you will love him and the people on his label. There is a artist for every person, If you want real music, hype music, life music and positive/feel good music Reach Records is for you!
 
Lecrae newest album is called Anomaly and this is how he describes it:
 
His album is currently on Sale, I mean here in the states you can get it for $7.99. I'm not sure if its the same for everywhere else but that is pretty cheap for a album...at that a album that is actually worth buying. That reminds me please support this artist don't illegally download it, this is a man and artist that deserves your support.
Also, here is his most recent from The Breakfast Club this morning 9/11
 
 
Here are his singles for the Album..
 
All I Need Is (Lyric)
 
All I Need Is You [Official]
 
Nuthin [Lyric]
 
Dirty Water (Lyric)
This is seriously one of the realest and honest songs of many on this album, but this on just stuck out to me that I feel so  many others should hear.
 
Lastly there is this other amazing song on the album with literally one of my favorite artists Andy Mineo [who I have also talked about on here & on his label] and its called "Say I Won't" and it is also sick.
 
Oh and omg! I just found out that he has a song with For King and Country!! Love them also, check out that group also. Oh and the song name is "Messengers".
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]