Thursday, September 18, 2014

Love > Everything

Harry Hudson
Instagram: HarryHudson
Twitter: @realharryhudson
Contact: remington@HarryHudsonMusic.com
Site: harryhudsonmusic.com
 
You see this guy above, in the picture...yea? well that is Harry Hudson. This evening I will tell you why I chose to highlight him for #MusicThursday. 
1. This guy shoots off a positive vibe so strong, just through instagram [hahaha] when there was a time he had no reason to.
2] He is doing music solely to get across his message, encourage people and put a smile on others.
But 1st things 1st [*sings* im the realest, bahaha #Iggy] let me give you a bit of background on who Harry Hudson is...well at least what I've found out about him.
Harry is 20 yrs old, who I believe grew up in LA.
He was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma last summer [2013]. Hodgkin's Lymphoma is the type of cancer that attacks your lymphatic system that is part of your immune system and makes it hard for your body to fight against the disease or anything else. But good news =} the disease that Harry had was very curable and on January 9th, 2014 he was  pronounced cancer free!
 
Harrys Music/Interview
 
 
 
 
 
 
Harry also has had a lot of support
during & after his journey.
 
 
 
"I cheated on my fears, broke up with my doubts, got engaged to my faith and now I'm marrying my dreams."--Harry Hudson
Harry refused to let his diagnosis get him down.
I sadly don't know very much about
him but one day I hope to meet this amazingly humble guy.
Overall, what I have observed about Harry is that he truly loves and respects his family, friends and fans. Something else that I really admire about this guy is how devoted he is to making meaningful music for people who are struggling to live, I feel & pray that he will continue to show the beauty in life through his art. That is something that is truly needed in this music industry today, the artistry and meaning behind music is lacking and diminishing. But Harry Hudson has given me Hope. This ladies and gents is a true artist!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]