Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Calling All The Messengers!!




The Messengers
If you haven't heard of this show or watched it, you are TRULY missing out!
I mean I freaked out from watching the first episode. I mean I was more amped up about the next episode of The Messengers than I was for The Flash...iZombie or Arrow.


The man who played Jesus in the incredible "The Bible" and "Son of God" series is now playing the fallen angel in The Messengers.
FYI 
Diogo is very popular over in Portugal I think that I may have heard that he will be considered the Denzel Washington of Portugal..lol or maybe I thought that. Hahaha, either way Diogo is incredibly popular in his country.


Sol de Inverno

Amo-te Teresa
[Movie trailer]


But enough about Diogo and back to 
The Messengers...

I truly can not believe that this show is said to have gotten bad veiwing numbers. I mean I guess I shouldnt be that surprised because of what the show is about and how point on the show so far really is. I  mean people dont want to hear about the end of times which is understandable, its dark and can really put a gray cloud over your whole day. But this is a really good show and I would think that with all the popularity that The Bible got that this would be the same. 

Even if you are atheist or just love great tv, I'm telling you that this is a fantastic show..it even has great suspenseful killing scenes along with the blood.

So I would urge you to at least watch the show this Friday and give it your own tasting of it [hahaha] as a whole.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]