Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Just Make Me Feel Better...


We all have those moments in life where we want to just hide from the world, be alone and by ourselves for some time. For me the absolute only thing that helps is if I force tearsout, prayer and listening to artists whose song make me feel like I am not alone.

I want to post some artists & songs that currently emerges a smile on my face and makes me forget about moments in life that stresses me out.

Bea Miller
I remember watching this little one on 
X Factor and just thought, she is going to make a difference
she will be a artist with a message of inspiration and uniqueness.

NF
THIS IS ARTISTRY...NF is a Artist and I cant say that enough.
When I 1st heard "Wake Up" I fell for his music. I knew that he was someone
that I would be listening to for decades upon decades, continuously raging at his concerts with my great great grand kids.
But his song "Ill Keep On" is the one that speaks to my soul.
Especially being a person who believes in God but struggles each day.
Saying that you love HIM is different than actually showing and expressing your love for HIM through your everyday actions each day.

Hillsong Young & Free
This song reminds me that we are not how the world sees people 
who represents GOD & his LOVE. That we do rave, go out at night, have FUN, roam the city & have late night adventures. 
We just do it bit differently.
Haha and I seriously cant help but laugh each time I watch it.
THIS IS LIVING NOOWWW!!

Matt Kearney
Im ONE BLACK SHEEP *shrugs*
& there's nothing wrong with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]