Tuesday, August 18, 2015

ABC 2015

Shows were gonna give a chance:



This show seems like its could be a light 
adaptation or inspiration from the show "Dallas".
If it gets enough viewers and positive reviews then itcould more than likley become the "Dallas" of todays generation.


I would just like to say that this show looks like it 
is based on David & Goliath. I think that the creators of this 
show is trying to have the same success as The Bible series.
BUT when you watch this trailer I felt a bit like this was borderline
insensitive and blasphemes. The are trying to take a Bible story & give it a modern edge & taste. Instead I was incredibly uncomfortable watching this trailer.


Yasss, now I will actually watch this one!

Sadly i dont see this show lasting...
mostly because of the writing.
Just watch the trailer...

Now this show..
This show has caught my attention

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]