Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fall 2015 Capsule

Fall 2015 Capsule




This look was inspired towards my client Rosemari. Rosemari is a 25 year old beginner hand model. On her days off she spends her days walking the Art district in Dallas, hoping to be spotted by a fashion photographer. Doing this weekly her outfits must stay up to date and on point. Rosie's budget is $400.

Rosie has an hourglass figure so finding her clothing to wear wasn't much of a challenge. I wanted to highlight Rosie's arms and also accentuate her legs and waist. I wanted to focus alot on street wear in this collection, since that is wear she will be 80% of her day. I also wanted to focus on putting her in something that she can wear to a meeting, then out on a date with her girls.

One thing that I like most about this outfit are the knee-length heels. The knee length heels reminded me of a pair of knee length heels that Kylie Jenner wore. At the moment, Kylie is very popular and the shoes that she wears are usually bold statement pieces.
Me showing her this picture and hearing what I had to say about these heels, Rosemari was sold on wearing these shoes. These heels make Rosie's legs look even longer and also tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]