Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Whats New.....


I feel that I have left a lot of things behind in 2015.

I mean I feel lighter...like everything is getting better or has the opportunity to get better.


Last year I dealt with ALOT of stress and anxiety.
Whether it was school, friends, boys & the usual trying to please people.

But this year its going to be different.
I called things off with a guy I was talking to, I pretty much dropped a friend or two who was most definitely giving me stress anxiety, I am taking 15 hours this semester [which is still including the Math class that I failed last semester], while also volunteering at my church and working 2 other jobs.

Basically Im focusing more on me.

Meaning:
1] Focusing on my future and where I 
would like to be by the end of this year
2] I am not focusing on dating 
or checking out guys
[If you like me..you like..& thats great but I have goals this year
 and if you cant understand, where my total focus is at the moment than it may be best that you find a gal who can give you all of her attention.]
3] I want to actually finish something that I start.
4] Not being around people or anything that will give me anxiety.
5] And most importantly, growing closer in
 my faith and who I want to be as a Christian.

So...what are you changing for the better in 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]