Monday, February 4, 2013

Hi Whats Your Name?

One of my followers on twitter suggested I post somethings for       Men, like some GQ type swagger. So here you are @Jet10808 
The items of clothing below are some things that I know 
would be great for Young Men 19 to there late 20s 
and Men that are in college wanting to get there 
Grown Man on #SwaggerJagger



Dr. Martens Liberty London
at Asos

The fit above is a great idea for the guy who likes to be comfy but 
at the same time stylish, accessorizing his outfit with 
nice buckle shoes and a bag.

Boots I feel is always a nice touch for almost
any type of outfit.

I love these type of pants. I had an idea to make pants for men like
these years ago but looks like I was beatin' to it, lol.
 But these could be great for the young man on a 
stroll through town or just really 
hanging out with the bros.

Grenson Glenn Cap Toe Derby Boots

The Generic Man Wingman Shoe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]