Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hey Football Head!

Hola! Ladies anyone remembers who 
this handsome young man is?
Lol, jk...hey guys Im sure most of us if not all of us watched Football Head aka Hey Arnold when we were younger,right?

I always loved the secret love Helga had for Arnold. Lol, reminds me of that elementary love when you like that cute girl/guy in class but didnt have the guts to tell her/him so you punched them everyday on the playground. lmbo, that never happened to me...not the getting punched part but me being the puncher. I always ran and hid from that special guy I liked, lol up until the end or middle of high school. Sad, right?
Yea, I had issues back then..hahah #Shy

Helga Confesses her Love! 
And Creeps the Lamb chops out of Arnold!

But anyway I love finding fan art of old shows I used to watch as a kid.
Like how they grew up and what they are doing now with their fictional lives,lol

A Day in The Life 
of a Classroom


Helga Sleepwalks


You know its Love when you both can rock
 mustaches together and still find the other attractive!

2 comments:

  1. Ι hardly lеave comments, but i ԁid a few searching
    and ωound uρ here "Hey Football Head!". And I actuallу dо
    have 2 questіonѕ foг yοu if it's allright.
    Could іt be ѕimply me or does it seem likе
    a few οf thеse remаrks loоk like cοming fгom
    brain dead inԁiνiԁualѕ? :-P And, іf уou are
    ωrіting at аԁditional оnline ѕitеs, I'd
    lіkе to keep uр with eveгything fresh
    yοu haνe to ροѕt. Would you list of thе complеtе urls of all
    your socіal sites like your Facebooκ page, twіtter feed, or lіnkedin
    profile?

    Αlso visit mу weblog search engine results

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean brain dead? And my twitter is always posted on the top of the page right under the blog name, but my twitter is @Mari_SoEclectic

      Delete

Share Your Thoughts...=]