Friday, August 30, 2013

Big Mouth Becky!


This is just strange. Like its art from the home from that movie Insidious or Paranormal Activity.
Look at the cracks on the arm ummm, cocoa butter does wonders. But strangely I like this womans hair, lol #CurlyLocks
And not to mention the teeth eating through her hands, they are like perfectly straight.
Im just saying..lol no one has teeth like that now a days.

This is sooo cool. I wonder if this is real like maybe different shades of dark sand on beach sand to draw out a very stressed man. 
[O.O] omg that rhymes..right?
But anyways how creepy will it be to see this in the sand when you  go to the beach.

I so want to sit in this seat. I mean I want this in my house..whenever I get one of course,lol
This checker chair looks really comfortable, I could fall asleep right in its mouth.
Eww, how weird does that sound?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]