Wednesday, August 28, 2013

VMA Fashion faux pas!?

Alright guys sorry for yesterday I had prominsed to do a posting on VMA red carpet looks but I ran in to some "Lack of Internet" Problems. #WorseDayEver
lol, jk but I was sad that I couldnt post anything. So instead of #WildWednesday giving weird DIYs I decided to do #TrippyTuesday Fashion today. =}

So Along with Mondays post here is the memorable fashion from that night along with my always supportive opinion, hence the sarcasm.

Becky G
/
Becky G waz up my sister? What I great outfit to rock to the VMAs. I like the contrast of prints acid wash crop top and with star print skirt, its trendy with urban flair.
#GoodJob

Naya Rivera
Beautiful as always!
Showing skin but not to much to be trashy or trying to hard to catch the camera guys attention.
Very Classy Naya!

Fifth Harmony
Love these girls they are absolutely amaze-balls!
I watched them grow into a team on X Factor they have some serious talent.
They have great attitudes and as you can see great fashion sense without over exposing. 
Great role models for today's teens.

Miley Cyrus
        Before                                                                                              Middle
End!!!

I think that these choice outfits need no introduction nor a actual review.
2 out of 3 are just big no no's.....but the outfit that Miley came in on the red carpet wearing 
was different and so the new Miley well the "Punk Rock Miley" not the "Scary Trashy Miley" to be blunt.
The embellishments included on the top and bottom were a great addition. I would personally wear this,
its Eclectic!

Ariana Grande
This dress is so Ariana. 
Lol,when is she not wearing a dress similar to this whether when she was on Victorious now on Sam and Cat or performing on stage.

One Direction
Even if I did have something negative to say about the guys outfit choices, I wouldnt because I know you Directioners are insane and serious about yall boys. I should know since I live with a maniac One Direction fanatic. But the guys always look great whether on the red carpet or off.

Riff Raff
Sooo, I have no idea who Riff Raff is so of course i had to look him up on Youtube, because Youtube is the 1st place be all go to to learn about 
a "Celebrity" so below is a video of his song "Bath Salts",lmbo!
#ZombieApocalypse song maybe?
Let me know cause I couoldnt 
get passed the first 16 secs
But anyway regarding Riff Raff's ensemble #FAIL 
I mean is it chilly outside? Whats with the scarf? Then those horrible half way tinted sunglasses! Ughh, #Hate
Maybe if he lost the Sunglasses, Scarf and shave those braids off, maybe this ensemble could be a winner.
And to add all I could really think about while writing this was focus on how his chin must have really hurt when he decided to get those star tattoos! Can we say Ouch in unison!

Rihanna
I was shocked at Ms. Riri the night of the VMAs.
She was very turned down from her usual memorable ensembles that night, but I liked what she came in very relaxed and smart decision to dress up this outfit with amazing pieces of jewelry with the additional custom made grill.
I noticed also that night that she didnt really look like she wanted to be there, I hope everything is going well with her.


 

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha The red carpet always has the funniest outfits...I like the Before, Middle and End you did of miley cyrus...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...=]