Monday, August 19, 2013

Avi...what?!

Avicii
[A-Vee-Chee]

Avicii is a popular 23 year old DJ and Producer from Stockholm, Sweden.
I personally fell in love with Avicii music before knowing he even made it.
I learned that Avicii got his start by putting his music on many music blogs, which made me happy to know since I try and add many unheard, undiscovered and underground artists.

And let me just say what all the young women out there reading this is most likely saying...Yes Avicii is Hot! And yes I think he has a girlfriend even though it is a little confusing on who it maybe, but sources say its a chic named
Emily Goldberg.
This is the first song that 
I heard by Avicii, called "Levels"


Avicii- Wake Me Up
My first thought was this video reminded me alot of a Levis or Guess commercial. The 2 main girls in the video had great style and turns out it was like highlighting Ralph Lauren Denim Supply. Secondly what I love about this video was that it showed that these to girls were different from their surroundings and found a place where they belonged with others just as fearless as themselves, all expressive through Ralph Lauren Denim Supply, lol


Avicii was even featured on a song with Leona Lewis called "Collide" in 2011, 
after a dispute that Leona Lewis sampled the song "Fade into Darkness"[ft.on be in know tab] on her single "Collide" without giving credit to Avicii.

I remember when I couldnt understand why people listened to House Music or and music with little to no words. But with and hour or less on youtube I fell in love with it, then my siblings got a slight interest in this type of music. And its coming to that time where House music and Electronic Music is having its time in the spotlight. Electronic era.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]