Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Weird...

...and the Beautiful!

Oh, George I think you need to get out more. Your putting on a few, dont you think!

This guy look a bit like Sabertooth.
You know Wolverines half brother but and also his mortal enemy.

 OMG...I always wanted these!!
Now I just need some Air Sticks for my Air Drums!

*Tisk Tisk* What in the Creamed Corn 
were you thinking?!
Please tell me this was for Halloween!
BOO!!

Sssss....Sileesssss...He must have been inspired by Medusa or to be the mascot for the House of Slytherin on Harry Potter

Im guessing the motto is "You buy these they will ride up, so stay away
 from the Thong, Tho, Tho, Tho, Thongs" *In my Nelly voice*
 or maybe its saying "Dont be ashamed, dig in deep" hahaha lmbo jk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]