Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Say What?!

How weird and out of the box could these do it yourself crafts
could have gotten. Apparently Duct Tape can be used for more than packing up your dorm room and taping it shut. If you don't know what I mean take a look at the pics below.

Ummmm.........Why?

Classy Darling,just classy!  
*In my snooty high class voice*

Checkout these Taped out Hightops!
and Look closely the shoestrings are even tape..awkwardly cool

I would totally rock this, even though Im not a Hello Kitty fan like at all I would
wear this to school. May not be that reliable though if its all duct tape. My stuff might decide to 
fall out of the bottom. How embarrassing would that be?

Cool wallet!

Ooo, La La! I would so rock the blue ones. =}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]