Thursday, August 22, 2013

Get Funky

Now when we all think of the 70s we think of Hippies right? 
Well just like the hideously blinding 80s workout where the men of this decade had some major Fashion faux pas under the headline "Oh The Horror", Yikes!
The meaning of Faux pas
What the Heck were you thinking? in French
[giggle]

Just imagine if this was your father! Ahhhh!!
Dad what are you doing?

Parliament Funkadelic- Bring the Funk

Should I say, 70s Glam Band [O.o]
Doesn't the guy in the blue look like 
                       Adam Hicks             or    Blake Jeremy Collins 
     

or this other actor just isn't coming to mind..
No just me, alright.
If you know who Im regarding comment below =]

#RedHeads


The decade of the jumpsuits...
Oh Dan, what were you thinking?

Ahhhh, stop! It hurts, where is the Fashion Police
 when you need them!

Is there a catwalk I missed in this picture orrrr...?

I will never be able to wipe this from my memory.
The high-waist plaid pants along with the mix of texture and low neckline shirts, smh it just aint right.
My bad my country talk came out during witnessing these fashion nightmares.

 
{-___-}
Kevin...Harry...Gill sorry to break it to you but you wont be pulling any girls tonight, not with those Man Scarves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]