Thursday, August 15, 2013

Bro, Whats Up With Your Hair?!

Wacked out 80s and 90s men hairstyles...I mean what were they thinking.
Hmm, I wonder if our children will say the same thing about us in 10-20 years,lol

Here we have the 
 "fFarrah Fawcett" hair style of guys, hahaah...


"The Original Emo"


Hey, bub you feelin' froggy jump?! 
Come On..I Dare Ya!

"The Country Bumpkin"
Business in the Front Party in the Back!

and The "THRILLER" Jehri Curl!!

This is.....This is....Man, I dont know what this is! What in Cream Corn was this guy was thinking? "Picture Day Mistake"

The always cool, signature 
"Bobby Brown"

The Traditional Hightop with a twist
"The High-hightop"

Lmbo, this must be fake I mean its 
to funny to be real!
Lebron James with a Jehri Curl!
I had to add this even if it is fake..I mean look at the expression on his face! #Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]