Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Glow with Me!

Glow in the Dark DIYs are like one of 
my top 10 favorites!
I love it, I mean they are super easy to make also usually all you need is glow in the dark paint
or cut up glow sticks which you can easily get in Walmart, Dollar Store or Home Depot.

This one is pretty self explanatory which are the best type of DIYs
I mean who wants to read paragraphs and paragraphs of steps. You wanna get to the good good and get messy am I right..or is that just me? Nah, Im sure im not the only one.

But I would think that having glow in the rocks in your front and back yard is a 
definite attention getter
Like you know how many cool outdoor parties I could have involving not just glow in the dark rocks but Glow in the Dark everything...Yea, Im a glow in the dark fanatic!

 All this is, is Tonic Water and a
 Lemonade drink mixers 
[you know the things that you buy to mix with your
bottled water?.....Yea those,lol]
So you mix that together and put this under a blacklight and your drink glows!
Or you could mix it with Jello, Freeze it then eat!

 I want this in my room
Like all you have to do is take the lights off of a bulb, blow up the balloon with helium
and let them fly!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]