Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Colorblind

Uhmm, excuse me Miss but your outfit
 is all sorts of wrong, your not even matching.

Ive never been one to follow the crowd and at times
I dont want to match, I just dont be in the mood.
Weird huh?
But you gotta know how to do it right and still come off chic.
The secret to this madness...Confidence
Confidence is the answer to 95% of the worlds questions
Ok maybe not to World hunger, War or
 Whats really up with the Bermuda Triangle!
But Confidence in yourself can do wonders for how people look at you and your personal style.

I found something that could help people who may be wanting to try this style.
[Its in English and some other language that I have no clue what it is. If you know what language this is let me know, I personally think its Russian]


If you are a longtime follower of RE
then you've seen one of the many popular postings "The Difference on Leggings and Tights"
My take on mixing and matching
 printed smiley leggings



Nicole Richie
Bohemian Fashion icon
I love how she thought to pair the black and red flower tee and black and white stripe pants. I personally think that 
you can pair stripes with almost any other print if you know how to rock it.


 Solange Knowles
This sista right here maybe the queen of confidence and mix match stylish wear. She makes everything look good and don't care what people have to say about her particular fashion choices.


*and for some reason the picture came out blurry, lol sorry*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]