Friday, September 6, 2013

A Whole 'nother Toy Story

Remember these toys? I do..Ive been watching Toy Story all this week on Disney Channel [yea im a young adult who still watches Disney] and I just had to do a posting on strange dolls not including the infamous Chucky doll!

But other ones just as creepy!
Moohahahah...*my take on a evil laugh*
LMBO!
Looks like baby got a bright idea!

What the Heck!
Why in the Universe would Mattel 
make a Prego Barbie..
This is so not for children. I mean were the people who made Barbie on something when they came 
up with this design?!

Uhmmm...This is a joke right 
how does this even work?

This obviously isnt a toy but I love this artwork.
The boy in the pic is Creepy with a capital C
but with the ship crashed on his head is adorable, to me it is anyway. 

What child in there right mind 
would play with this?
What is this supposed to even be?
It looks like the manufacturers poured glue all over the baby and rolled it in dog hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]