Wednesday, September 4, 2013

As they all Fall down

Autumn or should I say Fall is one of my favorite seasons. Its so beautiful outside, the changing of leaves and the crunch of them under your feet when they fell to the ground, is something I look forward to.

 I found this DIY and instantly my face was {O.o}
What?! why would you pour hot wax on leaves.
I mean i get preserving the colors but unless you also pour a strong fragrance on the leaves and then mix it with the wax, I cant see only pouring scented candle wax to work with you placing them around the house and smelling Cinnamon sticks, Hazelnut or some other strange Fall scent in your house all year around.



But this is just my opinion.
This was a short posting today 
but let me know what you think
Try This or Dismiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]