Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hey Good lookin'

I know its not swimsuit season but I have been looking for a 
vintage inspired swimsuit, mostly because 
1. I actually have boobs and I rather not have perfect strangers looking at them while im going swimming. [Something about that just don't seem right to me. Almost like im in my bra and im getting myself wet and therefore people can see parts of my body that I dont wanna see myself, lmbo jk but yea its gross.
2. Similar to the  first would be the bottoms. Lets just say im not a total fan of my legs. I mean, I thank God that I have them but I really should have taken better care of them when I was younger.
Lets just say #ItsTimeToHitTheGym

 1920s
The Depression era and my oh, 
my were these swimsuits depressing 


 

1930s
The intro of the bikini!




1940s
Intro to the modern bikini!




1950s
Ooo, La La!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]