Friday, November 1, 2013

Harvfestween Hangover!

So its the day after Halloween
and I know not every country celebrates Harvfestween!
[Harvest/Fall Fest or Halloween] but here in America we go all out.

So can you just guess what I did after
 recovering from my Harvfestween Hangover?!
Absolutely NOTHING! 
And after a nap I found this show on TLC that I have been waiting to watch,
Secret Princes and it is great, lmbo I mean this is a real reality show.
Basically there are these 4 Princes from the UK, Ireland, Italy and the other is Russia. 
And the whole point of the show is that they find love, total cliche right?
Well I thought so to but I gave it a chance and it is great.
The Princes and Lords must live like regular people, find jobs 
join outdoor activities, really do ordinary things and find their true love and
should I say potential Princess in Austin, TX of all places.
[Lol, but what is better than
 a Country girl,am I right?]
But it is truly a great show!
Here's a Clip:

I hope you lovely Gals and Gents enjoy it just as much as I do.
=}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]