Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Rockin' Out 2 The AMAs

The AMAs on Sunday were pretty good
these were the performances that stuck out to me and a few interviews.

Miley Cyrus
I liked her performance, it was different as
we all know Miley is. I really loved that she showed more of her voice in this performance and not just her twerkin moves,lol. And the cat, haha she was mega cute & it cried diamonds, like omg
if I had a cat that cried diamonds I would not let it out of my sight, lmbo!

Arianna Grande

Future voice of our generation, I'm telling ya'll for the people who didn't know her before the AMA's mark my words this young woman 
[lol, got me sounding old, I'm only a year older than her] is Amazing.
*Remember Search Box: 
Ariana Grande on the site*

One Direction

They definitely did great, I love all of their voices. 1D is mega talented and I am loving their new sound. Midnight Memories is gonna be awesome. Me and my sister actually watched them all 7hrs on 1D Day before and after we went to The Unashamed Tour. 
[which may be highlighted on 
another posting,so keep watch]

Christina
This is the Christina I remember, showing off her voice
no glam, just her and the piano and the mic.
I cant remember the name of the song or the artist playing it but 
this is a really good one, I cant wait to hear it on the radio.
Omg, I just thought how A-mazing would it be if 
Ariana Grande, Christina and Mariah Carey got together and for a song.

Imagine Dragons

I bet their concerts are insane.
#HeadBanginInsanity
Lol, me and my parents would rock out at this concert.
Yea my parents love them too. =}

Unseen Moments
of the AMAs

Lol, I also heard that One Direction was
trying to trip people during commercial breaks, hahaha
This is why I love them.

AMA Red Carpet 
Interviews






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]