Monday, November 25, 2013

AMAs Red Carpet

Hey Lovely people, so as everyone on the planet pretty much knows that it was the AMAs last night aka American Music Awards.
I thought to switch it up today. 
Usually I discuss the performances on the Mondays right after an award show,but instead I will talk about the fashion today and music tomorrow.
So here we go!

Arianna Grande
The beautiful Arianna Grande wore a 
sequin Dolce&Gabbana dress.
She really pulled this off excellent with the black clutch purse.
I love to see that she went blonde and a different hairstyle for the night.

Jaimie Alexander
I give her the props of wearing a pants suit to the 
AMAs  in my opinion, black slacks.

Jenna Ushkowitz
Love this dress...pairing the long necklace in the cleavage area
was a great idea. Came off nicely.


 Jesse McCartney
Its nice to see Jesse back in the spotlight
The leather pant, silver shoes and nifty bow tie 
very fashion forward. Although I am not sure that I would have paired the 
the leather pants for his outfit but I like that it is a bit bold. 

Katy Perry
Classy Darling...very 50s inspired.

Ke$ha
Personally when I first saw her hair I totally thought that 
i was a bad dye day. Like her dye turned her hair green and she tried to even it out but dyeing the other side pink. But I like that she is toning down a bit, this dress is so her
#Different

Kendall & Kylie Jenner
What can I say about Kendall & Kylie
outfits...they are genius

Miley Cyrus
I love this on Miley, great choice 
its classy, chic & I feel that this fit also compliments her hair.
But what I love most about this is that Miley knows how to come off
fashion forward without exposing so much and without looking like she 
thought about it all night long. Simply, she looks good.

Nicole Richie
The Queen of BoHo!
This White Hot dress highlights her hips..I mean I cant get over didn't this women have like 2 or 3 kids,she looks Amazing.

Rihanna
Classic RiRi, but I already know that her hairstyle is going to be a new trend... I call it "The Wrap"
whatdoyallthink about her hair?

 Zendaya Coleman
I love this girls style.
Her AMA ensemble was futeristic with a stink of confidence.
#GreatJobZendaya


What Not 2 Wear
Ciara tried extra hard with this ensemble.
I mean unless the AMAs was in the Amazon or Brazil this should have stayed in the back of the closet.

Seriously Naya Rivera?
I like Naya but somethings should not be shown 
especially on the red carpet. 
I believe that you will get more respect when you dress confidently but also knowing and showing off the best parts of you. Not including your breast or a snippet of your wah-hoo for a few snap from the infamous Paparazzi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]