Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Movies


My Top 6 Holiday Movies
To Watch
One of the best things about the holidays are great movies. Going to the movie theater either with your friends or by yourself. But anyway this is the season for giving, so give yourself a gift to the movies. 
Alright, I'm rambling so to the  point of this posting.

Best Movies to Watch this Holiday:
1. The Anchorman 2
2. Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas
3. American Hustle
4. Catching Fire
5. Frozen
6. Grace Unplugged

These are the top movies that I think will be an absolute hit maybe not in theaters but as an overall fantastic movie to have in your collection. So whether you have seen these movies already, have plans to see them or have no interest at all in seeing any of the movies. Still let me know your thoughts and opinions on any of these movies I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]