Tuesday, December 17, 2013

#MusicMondays

Have you guys listened to any of Justin Bieber's new music?
You know the music he releases every at Monday 12am?

Well Justin has definitely done some growing up, trying new things, surprising collabs. I like alot of the music that he has been releasing, showing us the new and "mature" Justin.


This single right hear I was a little shocked since its featuring r.Kelly
I instantly thought alright Justin your moving a little to fast
your entering into grown people territory
with this collabo/song.
And I still think that.

Now this was also a bit surprising but at the same time a bit impressed.
Justin went passed the obvious cliche collabos and got Chance The Rapper
and if you have not heard of him let me tell you this guy is sick!
[I did a posting on this artist a while back 
Search Box: Chance The Rapper
for his music]

Hold Tight is my favorite at this time though
it stays on repeat! #NoLie

This is another really good one All That Matters

For more music visit the "Be In The Know" tab
and don't forget to follow and comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]