Monday, December 16, 2013

Hayden Awesome-sen

So we all have that one or maybe couple of 
movie stars that we have fallen in love with.
Either because of their brilliant work as an actor/actress or more or less because they're amazingly attractive.

But whatever your reasons being, Hayden Christensen is one of my top favorite actors. I first noticed him when I watched Jumper
[ & apparently so did Rachel Bilson, haha] and Takers is when I fell in love, then almost had a heart attack when he died, ugh I was so upset with T.I. then.
[By the way he is also shooting a new movie 
with Nicolas Cage called "Outcast"]


              Hayden Christensen's style in Takers was eye   catching in my opinion I mean look at these photos 

I recently learned Hayden launched his own fashion line named Hayden Christensen for RW&CO in Canada Oct 30 of 2013. 

                    

To go directly to his collection type in the 
search box: Hayden Christensen and his Mens Collection will appear.

Even better Hayden is going out with another one of my favorite actors Rachel Bilson, she is so fantastic to me as an actress.
 If you don't recognize her she plays Zoe Hart in Hart of Dixie on The CW and was Hayden's love interest in the  movie "Jumper".



1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts...=]