Thursday, December 26, 2013

Post-Christmas Celebration

So how was everyone's Holiday?
I hope everyone enjoyed Peace on Earth and Good Will Towards Men for a day or two, lol jk. But anyway I must say I have really enjoyed this break from school, relaxing with my family working towards my goals and most of all enjoying the day we celebrate the birth of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
It was a great time with my family seeing my Dads face light up when he got his gift. He does so much for my siblings and I as it is and for us to gather money together to help buy him something special was honestly the highlight of that special day. We aren't a rich family, everyday is a struggle but we have so much love for each other and God that everyday, there is a great story to tell.
Excuse the Blurriness, he was opening his gift
so fast I rushed to get the camera ready. 

Hahaha, if you go on my instagram ( _soeclectic) you will see my lil brother dancing and my mom Dj'ing "Christmas Music" which eventually turned into a Old School Hip Hop Remembrance Tribute, lmbo and loads remembering how her and my father used to dance when they were younger, smh #Ridiculous



I think my little brother is the only one who agree to take a pic with me, to share with you guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]