Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Golden Ball of Joy

Golden Globe Awards

So a lot of you know that 
whenever there is an award show that I like to talk about it with you guys on that following Tuesday. I personally just think how many other blogs are going to discuss the same topic onMonday [uhh,like a milli] ,so let me be my Reckless self and do it on Tuesday's 
[Yea, I'm a rebel I know]

Top 10 
Love It's
Honestly this list is in no particular order. These are all dresses that I loved, of course and the people who executed them magnificently.

1. Amber Heard
in Versace


2. Sofia Vergara
in Zac Posen
Next to a few other dresses on this list, this had to be one of the best dresses that walked the red carpet at the Golden Globes.
Brava! Sofia!

3. Emma Roberts
in Lanvin
Simply Lovely!

4. Emma Watson 
in Dior
Emma Watson stole my heart with this one or should I say Dior has 
stolen my heart, but dear Emma wore it amazingly.


5. Julianna Margulies
in Andrew Gn

6. Jenna Dewan-Tatum
in Roberto Cavalli
One Word: Fierce!

7. Laura Carmichael
in Viktor & Rolf


8. Caitlin FitzGerald
in Emelia Wickstead
Powder Blue, high-low dress.
Man I wish I had this in my closet! Cut it a little shorter in the front and pair it with fitting black pants/slacks.

9. Jenniffer Lawrence
in Dior
What can I say? When is Jennifer not the show stopper or most daring. Not many people liked this dress. Its surely something out-of-the-box, but I think this dress shows who Jennifer is and she wore it well.

10. Lupita Nyong'o
in Ralph Lauren
I LOVE LOVE this dress on Lupita. As a fresh and and new talent on
the red carpet, Lupita definitely knows what looks great on her.Dressed in this stunning red Ralph Lauren ensemble.



I was thinking about adding the "Top 10 Men Love It's" or some other manly name for the Top 10, but I really didn't think that some of you cared about the Men's Fashion from the Golden Globe Awards. But if I'm wrong, which I usually am. Tell me and I totally will from now on add the Men's Fashion from Awards Shows.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]