Thursday, July 16, 2015

What Grinds My Beans!


So on this blog is a bit like my diary well its becoming a bit like my diary, haha Recently I went out with a few people who I am not that close with bt I am pretty cool with. I wont go into to much detail just in case they read this one posting, since some of them 
do know that I blog.
But I will say this do you not hate it when GIRLS....FEMALES want to low key not like you because they dont want anyone new in their circle. Like honestly, you act fake like you like me when we both know you really dont, you just putting up with me. Like no one else sees it but I'm the one who looks paranoid and crazy when I address what Im feeling to someone in the circle. 
-------------------------------------------------------------
Like this was "seriously" a conversation:

Me: Hey soo does Kelly not like me or something?

Blake: What are you talking about? Haha, why would you say that?

Me: Umm, I dont kow its just a feekling I get when Im around her and the little things she does sometimes.

Blake: Like What?

Me: [o.O] shoot, I dont know. I cant think of any obvious ones right now! Bt she does some things that rub me the wrong way..then she gets this sarcastic attitude. Like I dont know if its the fact that, she thinks that the guy she likes, likes me. Or maybe that she doesn't like me for my likable character.

Blake: -___- Uhh, okay Marilyn having you been sniffing laundry detergent again?
------------------------------------------------------------
I mean like obviously I have,lol bt that's not the reason I said all of this. I mean sometimes we girls just have these feelings that are usually right. Like honestly this is the reason why I CHOOSE not to have many friends, like no lie. 

There was a time in school where I could hang out with a group of people or be invited to things but instead I chose to walk around campus by myself or hang out with my one and only trusted and loyal buddy. Like no one needs all that, no one needs to be surrounded by a ton of people that only brings drama.
But I mean I am not what so ever trying to take your friends from you or fit into your group.
YOUR friends invited me..you don't have to like me bt respect me and treat me as you would if you were in the position I was in..and I know a lot of chicks say this and some try and brag by also saying this, but...this is why I prefer to hang out with guys..
MALES...Drama Free, Homie! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]