Thursday, July 30, 2015

ACL 2015

If you follow me on snapchat: somari19xx
and Insta: _somari then you already know that i will be attending ACL this year aka Austin City Limits. I will be going the 2nd weekend not the 1st. So if any of you guys who read this plan on going let me know, we could totally meet up =]
But if you don't know what Austin City Limits is, its a Music Festival in Austin. I actually talked about one band who will be there this year which was Tame Impala.

Here is a small line up for 
the 2 days I bought badges for:
               wknd2-fri-lineup  wknd2-sat-lineup
If you would also like to see the entire line up for all for weekend 1, just go to aclfestival.com and click line up.
Also, even though I bought tickets for these 2 days
 I actually intend on staying till Sunday. 


So up until October you will most likely see me talking about the festival on 
Twitter: Mari_SoEclectic
       _WeAreRE
Instagram: _somari
Snapchat; somari19xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]