Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Talk Country to Me


One thing that I can honestly say that I love about Country Music is that they are honest, blunt & not afraid to express how they really feel. I just heard this song in the car after dropping Rodney off 
at practice & I smiled through the whole song.


I mean if most guys could seriously express their feelings about a girl in a more direct way with no more beating around the bush, life would be longer and more enjoyable. And yes I know that I am being very biased and maybe a bit sexist in that men should do all the work. Buuutttt, most of us girls are very shy also and I believe that in most moment the guys needs to take charge. 


Like seriously if any of you guys ended up expressing your feelings in either of these ways [based by the pics above&below]
it would be A-Ok with me, haha. I mean is shows that your nervous, it would make me laugh and most of all it will 
show that you have boldness. 


I mean dont get me wrong, work on your delivery and at least try and confirm that the gal likes you, before going in for the "ask" and you do end up actually look like the guy above.
'Cause if the girl dont like you then it will most definitely get embarrassing for you both real quick.
Point: Take charge..dont be afraid 
to take action when it comes  to the gal you like.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]