Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pyjama Jam

Pyjamas outside of the house is now back its a new trend for Fall 2013.
And yes this used to be a Trend, shocker huh? But in the 90s this was a style among celebrities like Courtney Love and Kate Moss

Kate Moss
at Almay makeup debut in pyjama trend

Rihanna also rocking 
the Pyjama trend.

The first thing i thought was "Wait, have I been spelling Pajamas wrong this whole time?"
and second "Pyjamas in public, a trend?..this is a must see." and third "No Pajamas is spelled with 
a "a" spell correct told me so."



After looking at how some of the designers put the Pyjama trend together and after gasping at few no no's I started to get into it. I actually have some pants that I bought at Dillard's I think that was 90% off if I recall correctly and I fell in love with the print and the silky feel 
[Lol, cause I doubt it was actually silk]
But its very breezy and easy to move in. I mean I could probably go running or do yoga in these pants,lol I wouldn't advise doing that but they are very roomy.


This is very cute but of course to wear this in the daytime it should be a little bit more to the dress.
You know you don't want to be showing your "who-ha" out on the street.

This is probably my favorite one of the pajama
to day wear transition. It slightly takes me back to the 90s or late 80s with the style of the sleeves and the glam on the collar.

This is just sooo pretty! The low V-neck and flowing bottom...
I could see this on the dance floor, like at a ballroom event.
I also like how the designer combined the different textures,in my opinion how Im looking at it, it looks like the middle could be leather.

Pyjama inspired suit at a Pajama Party
These 2 are working these suits, #Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]