Friday, November 8, 2013

Thank You Naily!

I few ideas I found around the web of nail ideas for that special Thanksgiving Holiday. Just to get you in the mood, even if you may not 
celebrate Thanksgiving these are great Fall nails. 
Take A Look.

This is just that classy Thanksgiving Dinner nail.
Maybe a meet the family nail. I like this but I would surely have to go to the
nail shop and have my manicurist Christina do this.

This one is obviously the most simply down the page. I think all that is missing is maybe a gold tip or maybe not gold but a brighter orange.


This one is looking a bit cubism inspired. 
Thanksgiving Cubism Nail Art! Lol

I thought that this was easy for we as women could do.
I mean, when it comes to nail art I am no Picasso with nail art
but this seems like its pretty easy to attempt and succeed at.


So this has nothing to do with Thanksgiving themed/inspired nails 
but this was just ugly. I mean a complete NO NO, I had to share it.
This should neither ever become a style or attempted again. 
#FashionSuicide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]