Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ugly Thanksgiving

You know its the holiday season when the ugly sweaters and hats come out!
Duh Duh Duh Duhhhh!
Although, some of the hats I found are actually kinda cute.
Whoever knitted these hats has serious talent.

But some like the one below...yeesh! Hahaha
Please tell me this was for a play or something. =]

But how cute is this hat?
Aww, if I had children they all would wear this.
Lol, the little drumsticks get me though. How cute are those?


And here comes the introduction to those ugly 
holiday themed sweaters I was talking about.
Doesn't this remind you of your 1st grade teacher? 
I mean mine would definitely wear this, 
Yeesh Ms. M!

The traditional Native American piece with a twist.
The long hair is included on this one.

Umm, No.
Just No.

Dude who got you to wear this?


And here's that little turkey hat, just without the drawstrings.
Lol, this kid is looking like, 
"Really, Mom? I got you once dinner comes."
Lmbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]