Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ugly Christmas Sweater

Hey guys so I thought its getting much colder leading up to the 
holidays and what is a better thing to have in your closet than Fall/Winter Leggings.
I will be highlighting other great things to have in your closet for this season 
for a few weeks.
Here is the first: Velvet Leggings

Velvet Leggings are like a showstopper during this season.
I mean first not alot of people have them at least, at this time they are not 
the next big thing. But trust me they will get their spotlight soon!
So be the first among your peers to rock Velvet Leggings.


You can find these online at ModCLoth
                                          Dolls Kill
                                   Etsy
or in stores at Forever21 & Thrift Stores
which is where I found my pair. At this time last year I didnt even know that people made velvet
leggings, but can you imagine how excited I was when I found that piece of unappreciated
fashion gold,lol [Alright, Im being a bit dramatic. But they are so lovely]
I get so many compliments on them...Thrift Stores are the best places to 
go if you want to save money and stand out.


My Leggings look a bit like this gals actually.
Once I dig them out from my Winter stock pile, Ill post a look



Im pretty sure that this models leggings are from 
Dolls Kill [crazy name, huh?]




What Not To Rock:


-___- If your not a background dancer for...
I dont know Jason Derulo orrrr Jay Z or Kanye West
Do Not..I repeat Do Not where these out in public. 
Do Not even approach the street in these leggings.
Some things should be left to a mans imagination if you catch what Im throwing 
at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]