Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Grammy 2014 Fashion

The top fashion from 
Grammy night.

Womens Top 5


Taylor Swift 
rocks Gucci

Chrissy Teigen
struts in Johanna Johnson
If you don't know who Chrissy Teigen is 
she is a model, cook, blogger and wife
to singer John Legend.
Her blog name is http://sodelushious.com/
But anyway she looks gorgeous in this dress I mean it's classy, shows her shape & without being to revealing! #GreatChoice

Rita Ora 
wearing Lanvin cocktail dress
I Love this dress on Rita. I mean can I be real for a moment [usually am]. I love seeing beautiful women who come to award shows and not show so much of their body. These women know how to dress and feel sexy at the same time without the whole world seeing their grocery to spark some attention.

Beyonce 
dress by Micheal Costello
This dress is great. I am not a big fan of 
see through dresses especially at an awards show were there are hundreds of flashing lights and cameras. But this dress looks so artful [if that's a word] I just love what Michael did when he designed. The print and placing of the flowers just guides you around the dress, it truly is beautiful.
You can see more dresses that celebrities wore 
by Michael Costello on my instagram: _soeclectic


Kasey Musgraves
wears Armani Prive
I am not a fan of ruffles but I am loving the way this designer included 

Mens Top 10
The men definitely stepped it up Grammy night.
I am just sorry to say that I couldn't find much info on what a few of them wore.

Imagine Dragons

Jamie Foxx and 
Daughter Corinne Bishop
Im not totally sure who either of them are 
wearing but they look amaze-balls, right?

Jesse McCartney

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

Marc Anthony

Steven Tyler

Wiz Khalifa
wearing YSL suit

30 Seconds To Mars

Miguel 
wearing Saint Laurent


Hunter Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]