Friday, January 31, 2014

Ms. Kelly

Have you heard of Tori Kelly?
Yess..No...Perhaps? Well let me refresh
 your memory whether you have or not.
Tori Kelly auditioned on Season 9 of American Idol, went 
through but didn't make the Top 25. 
*BTW: Listen to what Simon says about her.*

Years before that she was on America's Most Talented Kids and just so happened to have beat out Hunter Hayes, by singing "Keep On Singing My Song" by Christina Aguilera


Today the beautiful and astonishing Tori Kelly is finally getting recognized for her talent as a exceptional singer. Tori released a EP last year called Forward and let me tell you its a great EP. My favorite song on the album and also her single for Forward, was  "Dear No One".
"Dear No One" is a raw and beautiful song. I mean honestly its like she was describing me, its a song for every shy and single girl out there. I mean even if you aren't shy but you are single and just haven't had the best of luck when it comes to meeting your perfect mate, listen to this song...You are not alone.

Dear No One 
Official Lyric Video
*BTW: Official "Dear No One" video 
is under "Be In The Know" tab*


Tori makes Vines!



And also does 
awesome covers!




Tori does have a EP that came out before this that was released in 2012 I believe called  "Handmade Songs by Tori"
A single from that Ep is "Confetti"
*More videos from this EP will be featured on the
"Be In The Know" tab*



1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts...=]