Monday, October 12, 2015

M.I.A.

Alright so as some of you have noticed I have been M.I.A. for about a month.
I have been working on constructing another blog site. So basically moving from RE on Blogger to RE on another blog hosting site.

I am still considering this..
I mean with me I go with the flow and I also change my mind by a flip of a coin [not literally of course] but expect a few changes to the site around this and/or next month. But still expect updates on here as well, until I decide if I will make that move.

 Also, whenever you want updates always always ALWAYS go to any if not all of my social media. Becasuse everyone on Snapchat knows that I actually did not have my computer for about 2 weeks and its still not up to par. 

But overall pah-leeease be patient with me guys.
Seriously, a XOXO to everyone who is a true 
follower and supporter of RE and my YouNow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...=]